Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

WHEW!

beautifully done! great music! It was tough to beat but I finally got past Arena ^.^

Warbears Warbears

Beautiful Game

I love this game, its damn well done! Only problem is i can't seem to finish it. I always get to the point where All the hosties are free and the grenade bear is on the 2nd floor, only thing is the command he has is a question mark, and i cant do a damn thing.... other than that this is a great game!

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

Leader board???

When i checked out the leader board i got a BUSTED sign with a fish on it sayin that this is bein used w/o permission.....wtf?

Celebrity Hitman - Engine Celebrity Hitman - Engine

Weaps and Victims

More Weapons and more celebs to kill.....that'd make it a large stress reliever ;)

The Disappearing Wizard The Disappearing Wizard

Easy explanation

This was a good trick, but the key to it is look at the feet.....thats all ill say, but after a 2nd look it'll be easy to get.....nice job

Artillery Fun Artillery Fun

Meh.....

Its a good game, but u need to fix the bug. When ever i move and fire, or hell, stay still and fire, occaisonally the shell goes straight next to me or under the tank. Other than that it was fun.

the skullkid the skullkid

Very nice

I love the violence and all that, but u dont have that wide a range of sounds. The detail was awesome!!!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

BEAUTIFUL

I love shooter games! This is the best one on NG that I have seen detail-wise. Make another one man, i loved it!